New Core Nexus is available now to order. Two Characters, One Kite. Demo will also be available soon - call Jason on 0411 510 514 for details.
See more information about this kite HERE
Are you looking for a fun casual summer business at an amazing location?
Since 2008 West Oz Kite & SUP have been running stand up paddle lessons and tours at the Shoalwater Marine Park near Penguin and Seal Islands. This is an amazing location with opportunity to run from around October to April each year.
Our kiteboarding side of the business has expanded and we are finding we dont have enough time to run both of these sports and are therefore selling off the SUP.
Included in the sale is
- 14 seater commuter van so that you can offer downwind paddle adventures and pick up the customers.
- specifically designed SUP trailer including 10 x Red Paddle Inflatable SUPs and paddles.
- a website link on our page to your new business website or facebook page for 12 months.
- changeover of all other deal companies etc. that sell the SUP lesson/tours for you.
Not included in the sale is
- the business name as we are continuing with West Oz Kiteboarding
- the sales side of the business. you are just purchasing the SUP lesson and tours but we can provide options for discounts/commission if you do sell to your students.
Kiteboarding Australia is excited to announce a the dates and location of an instructor and conversion course later this year! We are heading to Safety Bay, Perth and will deliver a full instructor course between the 13th and 17th of November, and a conversion course on the 18th.
This is an awesome opportunity to learn new skills that could be the start of a new career... on the beach!
What is it? A 5 day course to teach you how to get someone from being a sun baker to an independent kiteboarder. Learn about the kiteboarding progression, tricks to make it safe and fun, rescue boat skills and weather forecasting, self rescue and site assessment.
Why do it? This course opens the door to becoming a kite instructor! It also makes you much more competent and confident when your mates want some pointers! Kiteboarding Australia Instructor Qualifications are equivalent to many international qualifications and the higher
accreditation standard is making KA schools the preference of councils around Australia. Internationally, the KA course is recognised by BKSA schools and will set you up to prove competency to schools across the globe.
Why Safety Bay? November is bound to see quality wind through a number of days on the course in Perth. Plus, you will get to enjoy world class locations of Safety Bay!
$1100 + cost of manual if you want a printed copy ($40) + accommodation (cheap options offered by course host) and transport.
$200 for conversion course
T: +61 499 071 116